The BwD Help Hub works to support local residents to move forward with their lives in a variety of ways.
The Help Hub work with local organisations who can also offer support for residents for anything, ranging from a prescription picking up to a warm meal. The Step Up Youth Hub is for 16-24 year olds to provide support in finding a job and improving skills needed for employment.
For all residents
- Access to food and essentials
- Finance, benefits and debt management
- Mental health support
- Wellbeing and loneliness
- Learning, training and employment
- Getting online and using technology
Step Up Youth Hub
- Careers advice and guidance
- CVs, job applications and interview skills
- Digital upskilling
- Job matching service
- Work readiness support
- Bespoke support to overcome personal barriers to work.
How to get help
Call 01254 588111 Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00
Step Up team for 16 to 24 year olds can call 01254 588111
For more information and a list of partner organisations, visit the Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council website